Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The bar that we went to.

It's other sign.

Some big building in Naha.

Poles from the Naha Matsuri that you can't really see.

The poles that we could kinda see.

The poles that we couldn't really see from a different angle.

More poles and the party ball. I don't know what the ball is called in Japanese.

Yay poles!

I just basically tried to get as many pictures of the poles as I could because I couldn't see anything else.

I think that's a different pole.

One of the broadcasting buildings.

Some of the performers backs and a cute baby on the top.

Closer picture of the performers backs. No baby this time.

The monorail in Naha.

A 水道 (waterway) in Naha. I think it's ocean water. I'm not sure.

The Naha bus and another coolie giant building.

A Shiisaa. I can't tell what he's selling.


Mozzarella Cheese and Tomato sauce spaghetti from Cafe Jr. IT WAS DELICIOUS!

YUI Concert in January! I really really REALLY want to go. I don't think anyone really understands except my friend Pa who lies in Arkansas. Haha. She loves YUI even more than I do. 

Shiisaa welcoming me into Naha.

A cool looking fountain.

The cool looking fountain with flash.

The previous waterway with cool walkways next to a department store (on the left).

紅芋 (Beni Imo - purple yam) Pretzels

Beni Imo Kit Kat. I didn't enjoy either.

ねぎ塩ラーメン (Negi Shio Ramen - Onion Soup Ramen). It has tons of onions and it was FANTASTIC.

And of course ice cream. 宇治抹茶 (Uji Matcha - certain kind of Green Tea) and Caramel Cookie.

You can't really see the faces but that doesn't matter. I went to the school's version of RENT. I didn't see the American/English version but this one was pretty awesome and I don't think I want to ruin it by seeing the original. Haha. This group of students are really talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment