Friday, October 7, 2011

THE WEEKEND!

Today is Saturday and it's the beginning (well last night was the beginning) of a long weekend. Last night I went out with my tutor's boyfriend to go and grab some stuff from the Navy Exchange (because he's in the military) for my dorm. We bought a lot of stuff so I'm totally grateful that the trip wasn't a waste. We had a lot of fun and I can tell that this, along with my tutor, will be a great friendship.

The bad news about this weekend was that I was given a lot of homework. The good news is that when it comes to Japanese, I don't like to procrastinate so I just finished it, which is good because tonight my tutor and her boyfriend are taking me to Rocktoberfest! I'm actually kind of excited, even though I'm not a party-er, because it's something that I haven't been to before and it's in a different country and I need to be more outgoing. The other sad thing though is that my dorm floor is having a little get-together for someone's birthday as well as to meet everyone, so I feel kind of bad and I'll probably end up bringing them all back souvenirs from Rocktoberfest.

I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow though. Since I'll probably be coming home late tonight, I'll probably sleep in like I did this morning. Oh and then maybe I'll clean up around my room and around the floor. Our floor is filthy.  Oh and then if I have my laundry bag by then, then I can do laundry. Hmm... Maybe I can just do it without a laundry bag. Hopefully the weather is nicer tomorrow. Today it's a little overcast but nice and cool and not raining.

Also, I said that I'd post pictures here because that's basically what this blog is for, even though I posted them on facebook already. But since there are some creepers who will probably just happen upon this site, I will not give out my facebook. I will just post the pictures that I think are appropriate here.


On a bridge on highway 330.

The other side of the bridge.

Some graffiti

MickeyD's!!!

I had the "Filet-o-Ebi(shrimp)"

It was DELICIOUS!

Shrimp & Mayo roll and King Salmon & Mayo onigiri

Cookies 'n Cream Pocky and some coffee

Breakfast (Banana and a Butter roll)

This was terrible. I like sugar in my coffee.

For the Pandas!

In Mihama ("American Village"). They were selling huli huli chicken with no rotisserie in sight.

Sour Cream and Onion! Best I've ever had.

Package Oyako-don with microwaveable rice.

Bell-shaped-sugar-covered castella, chocolate chip cookies, wafers with chocolate inside, crackers with cheese inside, green tea and white chocolate bagel (gross), and chicken & mayo onigiri.

another breakfast (banana, banana castella, and apple juice)

the banana castella had "BANANA" written on it and thick jelly-like banana flavored stuff inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment