Saturday, October 8, 2011

Glassy

Went to this bar called "Glassy" last night. The only reason why I went because I thought I needed some alcohol and because the Roctoberfest failed. Anyway, it was one hell of a trip.

First of all, you can smoke. Now, it wouldn't be too bad if the place was huge but it's basically a bar, a pool table, and a small sitting area. That's it. Plus the doors are closed so it was a good thing that people didn't start smoking until later into the night.

Second, we prepaid for this ticket that would let us drink as much as we wanted. No one told us that it was from a set list of drinks (which was basically five things). Along with that, the drinks didn't even contain that much alcohol. All I had were "margaritas" and all it was was Sprite/7Up. That's not cool.

So after arriving way later than planned, we stuffed our faces with pupus and then talked for a little while. Then one of the girls that I was hanging out with wanted to smoke outside (thank you for those kinds of people) so we went outside with her. It was a lot better. The music wasn't blaring so that you had to yell just to talk to the person standing right next to you, it was fresh air (so not too cold and not too hot) and there was no smoke. That's pretty much what we did for most of the night. And I actually thank god that she wanted to smoke outside.

Then this one American dude (cause the bar was near the military base) was wasted and apparently he started puking in the toilet. So they brought him outside and then he started puking in the plants. While he was doing that, his buddy was trying to hit up on me and my two other friends outside. Asking us where we were from, what our names were, why we were here all while he was drunk as well. We, of course lied and told him that we were all from France (I was actually the only one not from France) and that my name was Jasmine. Hahah Then he started wondering why I didn't have a French accent, which is pretty good for a drunk guy, and so he started questioning me more. Don't worry, I'm not stupid. So I told him some other things that I knew and where I "studied" and then thankfully one of the bartenders, who was tending to the puking dude, saved me. So it was ok. Nothing bad happened.

That just makes me realize that I'm not at all attracted to drunk people. People who know that they can't hold their alcohol and yet still drink ridiculous amounts. There was even this one guy inside who was playing pool and really could not even hold the stick, couldn't even stand up straight and almost stabbed one girl in the eye with the end of the stick.

The best part is drunk girls. I think it's fucking hilarious that girls decide to go to bars with high heels. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing cause I know that girls like to look nice, but if you know that you can't fucking handle your damn alcohol then what makes you think that you can walk around drunk in heels. But that's not the best part. The best part, last night, was that this Glassy place has rocks and then giant stepping stones to go in and out of the bar. Hahaha. That is so damn hilarious. So they go in fine, and then when they come out they're all drunk and their heels get stuck in the rocks or because it's not level they trip or almost fall. It's so funny. Hahaha.

Ok that is all. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment