Monday, October 10, 2011

kaimono itta!

Went shopping today, it was a blast! I got everything I needed and then some. I got to go to Uniqlo, my all time favorite store! Bought me some clothes. Also had a delicious lunch and ice cream then spent some money at a hyaku en shop. Then I watched Rent in Japanese by the college students. To be honest, I haven't seen the English version but I really enjoyed the Japanese version and it made me cry so I think I'm just going to leave it at that.

Came home, put away all my new toys, showered, made dinner while meeting a new floormate, tried to watch a drama but failed because apparently my ipad didn't download the whole thing properly from when I was trying to do it back home, and now I'm here.

Sorry, don't want to post pics today. I just posted it on facebook and it took forever so I'll wait till tomorrow when less people are on and the internet is faster.

I'm so excited to come home! Not because I miss home, because actually I'm really getting used to this life. I don't think I will feel like that in two months cause this is still the tourist phase (cause I'm spending money like crazy) but when it kicks me in the ass then I'll settle down. I'm excited because I want to play with my car. I bought a bunch of stuff for my car and I have plans to change some things when I get back. I hope it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment